3D Printing Services
SLA AND SLS | RAPID PROTOTYPING SERVICES
RAPID PROTOTYPING SOLUTIONS
Liquid silicon rubber (LSR) moulding is the preferred manufacturing method for creating millions of different rubber parts, gaskets, valves, and much more. Silicone rubber has many manufacturing advantages. Parts made using silicone have excellent resistance to the effects of temperature, electricity, and chemicals making them appropriate across a span of industries.
Silicone resists corrosion, temperature fluctuation, and electrical current placing the potential uses for LSR into the millions!
SLA 3D PRINTING
Taking 3D CAD data materials are liquified and repeatedly layered before being dried with ultraviolet light. They are then cleaned and sent for final curing. Prototypes made using SLA laser printing are extremely accurate and precise allowing for high resolution of detail on even small prototypes.
SLA Printing Process
- The design is uploaded to a 3D CAD file then sliced into fine digital layers
- Layers are added, one at a time, into a vat of liquid resin
- Ultraviolet lasers trace new layer boundaries while solidifying the previous
- The process continues until a full design is produced
- Excess resin is removed and the prototype is cleaned
- Final curing is performed – the prototype is complete!
- Wide selection of translucent or opaque materials
- High-resolution prototypes
- Precise detail and accurate design
- Many available finishing options
SLS 3D PRINTING
SLS laser rapid prototyping is a layering process used for producing fully-functional prototypes. In 3D SLS printing CAD designs are divided into equal digital layers which areprinted and moulded together using lasers.
The SLS Printing Process
- Design are uploaded to a 3D CAD file and sliced into equal digital layers
- Powdered material is spread, then fused into a bottom layer using lasers
- Maerial is spread over the base layer and the process is repeated
- Completed designs are cleaned and prepared for finishing or delivery
- Additional finishing services may be applied – the prototype is complete!
- Fully-functional prototypes in 24-48 hours
- Pieces can be made to snap, fit, and otherwise attach to each other
- Supports fluids, hinges, and other add-ons
REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY
If you’re ready to get started building your prototype or would like more information on SLA and SLS rapid laser prototyping, contact us today. Our staff is fluent in English, Mandarin, Japanese, French, and more! We will answer your questions, provide a free quote for your 3D printed project, and demonstrate the advantages of 3D printing by GM Singapore compared to conventional prototyping methods.
Put a prototype in your hand quickly using SLA and SLS 3D Printing Services by GM Singapore
Contact us today – let’s create something!